Dictionnaire de la Langue Gauloise

Xavier Delamarre xavier.delamarre at free.fr
Sun Feb 25 08:29:59 UTC 2001

    My Dictionary of Continental Celtic is now printed and will be available
the 8th of March. It contains ± 850 entries and is strongly etymologicaly
oriented. It may interest some participants in this forum.

    All comments, bringing addenda & corrigenda or different views in the
analysis of words are welcome. They could be included, if necessary, into a
next edition. These comments can be sent either directly to the author  by
normal mail (via the publisher) or by e-mail (< xavier.delamarre at free.fr > )
or preferably through the list (if possible with the mention "DLG comments"
in the 'subject' field of the mail) so that I will be able to give a
reference to the archives of the list for the next edition.

Title   : "Dictionnaire de la langue Gauloise - Une approche linguistique du
vieux celtique continental". 352 pp.