Return of the minimal pairs; credit where credit is due

Robert Whiting whiting at cc.helsinki.fi
Sun May 6 11:29:54 UTC 2001

[ moderator edited ]

[Just when you thought it was safe, the ugly spectre of minimal pairs
rears its head again.  I apologize for being so tardy in getting to this,
but since the end of last year I have not been able to keep up with the
list.  I still have not caught up with the past month's postings, but
about all I have found out from the rest of the year's postings is that
Larry Trask is really Larry the Etruscan. :)]

Over a year ago, on Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:00:45 +0300 (EET DST) I posted a