David Ingram

Jeff ALLEN jeff at elda.fr
Tue Apr 20 14:14:19 UTC 1999

At 09:28 20/04/99 -0400, Nan Ratner wrote:
>He is currently at Arizona State University. I do not have his email, but
using a model from other dept addresses, I would try dingram at asu.edu or
call the dept at 602-965-2905. The dept also has a web site that might
provide contact info at http://www.asu.edu/clas/shs

Ah, this is even more recent news.  I last corresponded with him in fall 98

The smartest thing to do is sent it to all "possible" aliases for him.

david.ingram
dingram
ingram
ingramd
@asu.edu

Most US university servers have built-in multi-alias recognition and if an
exact
match does not appear, you receive a message indicating
what the closest matches are (at least at the US universities I've worked
at) in the case of ambiguity in order to help you fine-tune your
attempt to contact someone.

Jeff

Jeff ALLEN - Directeur Technique
European Language Resources Association (ELRA)  &
European Language resources Distribution Agency (ELDA)
(Agence Européenne de Distribution des Ressources Linguistiques)
55, rue Brillat-Savarin
75013   Paris   FRANCE
Tel: (+33) 1.43.13.33.33 - Fax: (+33) 1.43.13.33.30
mailto:jeff at elda.fr
http://www.icp.grenet.fr/ELRA/home.html