Call for Papers -- Email version bounced back

Mark Langager mark_langager at gse.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 26 23:12:53 UTC 1999

Dear Mr. Otomo,

I hope you are doing well and conference preparations are
proceeding smoothly.

Regarding the conference, I regret to say that my email
submission to the JSLS conference did not go through. Has
anyone else from the US tried submitting a paper to the
JSLS conference and had the email submission bounce back? I
	"Your message cannot be delivered to the following
	recipients:
	siwatate at qu2.so-net.jp

	Reason:
	Illegal host/domain name found"
(I will forward you that message in a separate email
message for your reference.)

I would truly like to present at the conference if
possible, and I apologize for the mismatch of email systems
that has prevented me from meeting the deadline. If I
should submit directly to you, I would be prepared to do
that as an alternative.

Thank you kindly, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

Mark Langager

Email: Mark_Langager at gse.harvard.edu
Harvard University Graduate School of Education