Williams-Beuren Syndrome

Kelley Sacco ks7t at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 23 14:21:54 UTC 1999

Dear info-childes,

I am a German student of romance languages (Italian, French, Spanish) and am
currently writing my thesis on the Williams-Beuren
syndrome. In the first part, I give a synopsis of the current research
status regarding the language abilities of persons affected by the syndrome
and in the second part, I will analyse transcripts of spontaneous speech
samples ("The Frog Story" by Mercer Mayer, as used by Prof. Bellugi).

I am looking for transcripts of the Frog-Story in Italian, French, Spanish,
English and German, preferably of children affected by the Williams-Beuren
syndrome not younger than 13 years and would be very grateful for any kind
of
help and assistance in obtaining respective transcripts.

Sincerely yours,

Gerlinde Freundl

freundl at cip.informatik.uni-muenchen.de