List of language disorders..

Jon Machtynger jonmach at informix.com
Tue Aug 24 15:43:01 UTC 1999

All,

I am investigating language disorders and comparing them with
implementation and subsequent disabling of a connectionist model.  Are
there any disorders where a concrete link there has been shown
between the disorder and a neurological (synapse level) problem.

Many thanks in advance

Jon

-
| Jon Machtynger (jonmach at informix.com)                     |
| Principal Systems Engineer - Strategic Technology         |
| Informix Software Ltd.                                    |
| 6 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham TW14 8HA, UK         |
| Ph: +44 (0181) 818 1216  or (07801) 684216 (mobile)       |