Acquisition

Catherine Snow snowcat at gse.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 1 14:18:25 UTC 1999

The literature on this up to about 1996 is reviewed in

Locke, J.L. & Snow, C.E.  (1997).  Social influences on vocal
learning in human and non-human primates.  In C. Snowdon & M.
Hausberger (eds.), Social influences on vocal development, (pp.
274-292). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:27:19 -0800 soupbone <soupbone111 at att.net>
wrote:

> Post
> I'm looking for the current research on the relationship between neglect
> and language acquisition.  Please list any citations that may be
> helpful.
> Thanks,
> Tom Schramm

Catherine Snow
Henry Lee Shattuck Professor of Education
Harvard Graduate School of Education
Larsen 3
Cambridge, MA 02138
tel:  617 - 495 3563