Video showing conditioned head-turn?

bgoldfield at GROG.RIC.EDU bgoldfield at GROG.RIC.EDU
Mon Feb 8 18:18:43 UTC 1999

The Nova series titled 'The Mind' has, I believe, a segment showing
Janet Werker using the procedure, and another segment from Pat
Kuhl's lab.  The segments though, are brief and show only a trial
or two.  I'd be interested in knowing what else you turn up for
my own Infancy class!
Regards,
Beverly Goldfield
Dept. of Psychology