your mail

Lois Bloom lmb32 at columbia.edu
Fri Feb 19 14:35:04 UTC 1999

The following publications may be of some help:

Bloom, L., Lahey, M., Hood, L., Lifter, K., & Fiess, K. (1980). Complex
sentences: Acquisition of syntactic connectives and the meaning relations
they encode. Journal of Child Language, 7, 235-261.

Bloom, L., Tackeff, J., & Lahey, M. (1984). Learning "to" in complement
constructions. Journal of Child Language, 11, 391-406.

--Lois Bloom