conferences in Japan

Annick.DeHouwer vhouwer at uia.ua.ac.be
Thu Feb 25 09:15:26 UTC 1999

Dear colleagues,

For anyone who is not aware of this and might be interested in the
conference announced below (cf earlier posting on info-childes) please
note that between August 1 and 6 Waseda University in Tokyo, Japan, will
be hosting the 12th World Congress of Applied Linguistics (see
http://langue.hyper.chubu.ac.jp/jacet/AILA99).
Child language researchers may be particularly interested in the 4-hour
symposium I will be organising there as Convenor for the AILA Scientific
Commission on Child Language entitled: "The early acquisition of more than
one language from infancy with special reference to Japanese". I will be
happy to send out the symposium proposal and abstracts to anyone who is
interested.

--Annick De Houwer

---forwarded message (extract)----