reporters and early syntax

Ann Dowker ann.dowker at psy.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 6 16:15:16 UTC 1999

Reminds me of one of the first student essays I ever marked. It was on
"Social development", and one paragraph ended with the following sentence,
totally un-linked to anything else in the essay: "On rare occasions a
child is brought up as a wolf this tells us a lot about social
development."

So maybe it would work...

Ann Dowker