Baby signs: THANK YOU!

Carolyn Buck-Gengler buckc at ucsu.Colorado.EDU
Sat Jan 16 00:00:15 UTC 1999

Thank you all for all the wonderful comments on both Baby Signs in
particular and teaching a baby signs in general.

I am still reading and digesting the information, but did wind up finding
a copy of Baby Signs in a used bookstore yesterday, and got it, what the
heck.  Brent is still a little young, apparently, to really try anything,
but now I have it.  I must say that the comments that many of you made
echoed my intuitions about it.  I think we will mainly use it as a fun way
of interacting without placing too much emphasis on it.

I hope that most of you who replied to me will not mind that I do not
answer each of you individually -- with a 6 month old I am finding my time
at the computer to be somewhat limited!  (There are a couple who raised
points or had questions for me that I will answer as I have time.)

Thanks again,
Carolyn Buck-Gengler

Carolyn Buck-Gengler		Department of Psychology
buckc at rintintin.colorado.edu	University of Colorado, Boulder
http://psych.colorado.edu/~buckc/cjbg.html