Diary by Gvozdev

Magdalena Smoczynska ULSMOCZY at Vela.filg.uj.edu.pl
Wed Jan 20 17:34:28 UTC 1999

Dear Tanja Anstatt,
yes, there is a computerized version of Gvozdev's diary.
Prof. Stella Ceytlin from the Child Language Dept. (St.
Petersburg Herzen's University) had somebody type the
entire book into computer format (in cyrillic). Then I
worked on transliteration and conversion to ASCII files.
I am not sure if I finished CHILDESizing it, I have to
check.
There are several Russian corpora owned by different people
working on them. Sometimes people agree to share them, but
the data are not in the Childes database, as these people
are currently working on them. I can give you some more
detailed information later. This is a general information,
also for info-chides.
In the Childes database you can find data given by Katja
Protassova from Moscow/Helsinki. They consist of a diary
and several recordings of her daughter Varja.
Magdalena Smoczynska

doc. dr hab. Magdalena Smoczynska
Katedra Jezykoznawstwa Ogolnego i Indoeuropejskiego UJ
Dept. of General and Indoeuropean Linguistics
Jagiellonian University
Al. Mickiewicza 9/11
31-120 Krakow, Poland
tel. +(48) (12) 6336377 ext. 302