Symposium 2000 (fwd)

Annick.DeHouwer vhouwer at uia.ua.ac.be
Wed May 19 12:41:10 UTC 1999

Dear colleagues,

I am posting the message below at the request of Dr. Marion Fredman, Chair
of the Multilingual Affairs Committee of the International Association for
Logopedics and Phoniatrics that is organising the conference advertised
below. Please do not send requests for more information to me but to
Robbie Cameron (see below). Plenary speakers for the Symposium include
Professors Brian MacWhinney, Michel Paradis and Catherine Snow.

--Annick De Houwer