Friedlander & Wisdom reference

Ruth Tincoff tincoff at jhu.edu
Wed Sep 29 17:52:28 UTC 1999

I would like to locate the published version of a study by Friedlander, B.
Z.  and Wisdom, S. S.  I have searched LLBA, Psychlit, and the Web of
Science without success.

Glenn, Cunningham, & Joyce (1981) cite this study as:
Friedlander, B. Z., & Wisdom, S. S.  Preverbal infants' selective operant
redundancy.  Paper presented at the Annual General Meeting of the Eastern
Psychological Association, New York, 1971.

Thanks for your help.

*********************************
Ruth Tincoff
Graduate Student