Phonemic symbols

Jon Machtynger jonmach at informix.com
Thu Aug 31 15:31:20 UTC 2000

All,

I am currently building up a table of consonantal and vowel sounds in the
British language and am having difficulty finding a font which contains the
symbols required.

Does anyone have a soft copy of a Word document with a table already
contained which I can copy characters from, or a font set with the requisite
symbols?

Many thanks in advance for any assistance with this.

Jon Machtynger

-
| Jon Machtynger (jonmach at informix.com)                     |
| Principal Systems Engineer - Web & Media Asset Mgmt       |
| Informix Software Ltd.                                    |
| 6 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham TW14 8HA, UK         |
| Ph: +44 (020) 8818 1216  or (07801) 684216 (mobile)       |