Turntaking and autonomy in young children

vicky janssen vickyjanssen at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 10:13:27 UTC 2000

Hello everybody,
I'm a student in speech and language pathology, and I would like to have
some information about turntaking and autonomy in children from 1-3 years
old.  With tt. I mean a vocalisation and/or gesture made by the child, if
the child intends to communicatie with it.  Autonomy is tt., but with
autonomy the child opens a new subject in the interaction and/or gives
information even when the interactionpartner did not ask for it.  If you
have some articles, or titles from articles and books, they are
very welcome!

Bye!

Vicky Janssen.