data on elderly and Alzheimer's speakers

Tina Bennett-Kastor BennettK at twsuvm.uc.twsu.edu
Wed Dec 13 19:19:58 UTC 2000

This is slightly tangential, but I think relevant. I believe
that a colleague of mine in the Dept. of Psychology has done some research
on working memory tasks in Alzheimer's subjects. She used
linguistic data, and possibly narrative data. Her name is Marilyn Turner,
and her address is   mlturner at twsu.edu.  Also, One'simo Juncos Rabada'n
at the Universidade de Santiago de Compostela  has examined narrative skills
in elderly Spanish-speaking (and Galician??) subjects. His address is
pejuncos at usc.es

-Tina Bennett-Kastor

At 11:55 AM 12/8/00 -0500, Nan Ratner wrote:
>A student of mine is planning to do a thesis on characteristics of
narratives (Frogs) produced by normal elderly and Alzheimer's speakers.
Does anyone know of any data currently available on this topic?