Sarbin reference - page numbers

Sabine Prechter Sabine.Prechter at anglistik.uni-giessen.de
Mon Jan 24 12:25:51 UTC 2000

Dear fellow CHILDESers,

I have been trying to find the exact page numbers for the following
reference, but without success. Maybe one of you can help me out?

Sarbin, T. R. (1954). Role theory. In G. Lindzey (Ed.), Handbook of Social
Psychology. Cambridge: Addison-Wesley.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Sabine Prechter

Nao basta abrir a janela              Sabine Prechter
Para ver os campos e o rio    *sabine.prechter at anglistik.uni-giessen.de*
Nao e bastante nao ser cego           Otto-Behaghel-Str. 10 B IV
Para ver as arvores e as flores       D-35394 Giessen
20 de abril de 1919                   Fone: +49 641 99-30065
Alberto Caeiro                        Fax:  +49 641 99-30159