AW: Speech recognition

Lynn Santelmann santelm at ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 7 11:12:23 UTC 2000

Dear Janet,

One of my students worked for a while on a project with the Oregon Graduate
Institute that was working on developing a computerized talking head for
speech production and a speech recognizer. The project she was working on
was working with using this technology primarily with Deaf students, but
they do have a corpus of typical children's speech and some data on a
recognizer. I believe their tools are free for researchers. My student
suggested you contact:

>CSLU has a kids corpora and a children's
>recognizer.  I would contact Jacques de Villiers
>(jacques at cse.ogi.edu) for more details.

Best,

Lynn Santelmannn