equipment recommendations

Dale, Philip S. DaleP at health.missouri.edu
Mon Jul 24 15:18:23 UTC 2000

I am setting up an observation facility for parent-child interaction, and
would appreciate advice concerning good, medium-price equipment, as it's
been a few years since I have had to make these decisions. In the past, I've
been very pleased with the Panasonic "AG-" series equipment, and wonder if
it is still highly regarded. Also, I know there have been many new
developments in wireless microphones which can connect to video cameras, and
I'd appreciate advice in that regard.

Please reply to me directly at dalep at health.missouri.edu, and I will write
up a summary of the information I've received.

Many thanks.

Philip S. Dale, Professor & Chair
Communication Sciences & Disorders
303 Lewis Hall