Education for deaf children in a bi/multilingual context

Ann Dowker ann.dowker at psy.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 21 18:12:16 UTC 2000

Dear Miguel,

You might be interested in:

R. Meherali: The deaf Asian child and his family; MA thesis, University of
Nottingham, Child Development Research Unit, 1984

T. Cline: Educating for bilingualism in different contexts: Teaching the
deaf and teaching children with English as an additional
language; Educational Review, 1997, 49, 151-158.

Ann