My Research on Bilingualism

mminami at sfsu.edu mminami at sfsu.edu
Sun May 7 02:18:25 UTC 2000

If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area or close to SFSU, please take a
look at page 2 of The Golden Gater, Thursday, May 4, 2000.  My research on
bilingualism, "Holding on to a Native Tongue," is described there.  If you
do not live close to SFSU, you still have access to the article via the
Internet (http://gater.sfsu.edu).  Because this article is based on an oral
interview, what is described in the article does not necessarily reflect my
real intention; yet, I hope you will still find the article interesting.

If you are not patient enough to find the site, go to:
http://gater.sfsu.edu/issue11_s00/pages/news.html
and click "Holding on to a Native Tongue"
OR
go to the following site directly:
http://gater.sfsu.edu/issue11_s00/articles/n8.html

Thank you for your attention, and I would like to hear your opinions.

Sincerely,

Masahiko Minami