research assistant position, Rutgers

Karin Stromswold karin at ruccs.rutgers.edu
Mon May 15 15:57:12 UTC 2000

I am looking for a full-time research assistant to assist in
NSF-funded studies of normal and abnormal language acquisition and
language processing.  The RA will be involved in all aspects of
studies, including recruiting and testing subjects, designing
experimental stimuli, and analyzing data.

The position is ideal for someone with a BA or MA in linguistics,
cognitive science, or psychology who wants research experimence before
pursuing graduate traning.  Because of the nature of the work, the
research assistant must be a native speaker of English.  The salary is
very competitive, with excellent benefits.

For more information about research

If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please
contact me by email (karin at ruccs.rutgers.edu), phone (732 445-2448),
or regular mail

Prof. Karin Stromswold
Dept of Psychology & Center for Cognitive Science
Rutgers University
New Brunswick, NJ 08903
fax: 732 445 6715

You can learn more about the research we are doing in the lab at
	http://ruccs.rutgers.edu/~karin/stromswold.html
and linked pages.

Best,

Karin Stromswold (karin at ruccs.rutgers.edu)