missing page nos

Annette Karmiloff-Smith a.karmiloff-smith at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Wed May 24 17:18:40 UTC 2000

you are so kind, dunno why I didn't think to look at the author's web page.
I was on the medline and psychlit but they don't give page numbers for
chapters, and at all our local London libraries in vain.
Many many thanks,
Annette

>Hi,
>
> > one more missing ref page nos, not available in consulted libraries in
> > London. Can anyone help please with the page numbers?
>
>It's pp 17-40 according to Bjorklund's CV on the web
>(http://www.psy.fau.edu/chez/dfb/vita.html)
>

> > Bjorklund, D. F., and R. G. Schwartz. "The adaptive nature of developmental
> > immaturity: implications for language acquisition and language
> > disabilities," in M. D. Smith, and J. S. Damico, Childhood Language
> > Disorders, [ä].  Thieme Medical Publishers Inc., 1996.
>
>Cheers,
>
>  -- Gert

>Gert Westermann                   Sony Computer Science Laboratory
>gert at csl.sony.fr                  6, rue Amyot, 75005 Paris
>Phone: +33-(0)1-44-08-05-04       Fax: +33-(0)1-45-87-87-50
>http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~gert

Professor A.Karmiloff-Smith, FBA, FMedSci, FRSA, MAE, C.Psychol.
Head, Neurocognitive Development Unit,
Institute of Child Health,
30 Guilford Street,
London WC1N 1EH, U.K.