Virus Problem

D. Andrews dandrews at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 14 20:27:20 UTC 2000

I opened Dorit's email message and immediately deleted it, on my home
computer, which does NOT have a virus scan.  What symptoms are you having
and how do I know if my computer has it?  My computer HAS been
tempermental and slow for a few days and I'm wondering how to tell if
that's why.  Thanks to any and all for any help.

Donna

 Donna Bosworth Andrews		dandrews at u.washington.edu

 Dept of Linguistics
 University of Washington  	(206) 543-2046
 Box 354340			(206) 685-7978 (fax)
 Seattle, WA  98195