Virus Problem

Jeremi Sauvage Jeremi.Sauvage at univ-rouen.fr
Wed Nov 15 07:39:55 UTC 2000

At 12:28 14/11/00 -0800, Donna Thal wrote:

> I also have an infected computer, and my antivirus program has been
unable to
> correct it.  I also cannot delete the file.  What a pain!  Have either of
you
> been able to clean your disk and get rid of the virus/worm?

"Kak Virus" (and its alias as Worm) are not dangerous. You can download a
little program (kakiller) to eradicate it. This virus does not destroy datas,
only sends a message the 1st of each month to say : "Memory Error". I think
anybody can find on the web the "kakiller program".

Jeremi SAUVAGE
Université de Rouen
CNRS / DYALANG