Acquisition of Aspect

Ping Li pli at richmond.edu
Fri Oct 20 17:17:16 UTC 2000

Dear Colleagues,

This is an update to a previous message in response to Shoba's
inquiry and subsequent inquiries from colleagues. The Li&Shirai book
on the acquisition of aspect is finally available, and you can make
your inquiry/order either via email to orders at degruyter.de or by
accessing the following two websites, one at my own site and one at
Amazon.com:

http://www.richmond.edu/~pli/book.html

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/3110166151/qid%3D971147087/102-

Thank you, and please let me know if you need further information.

Sincerely

Ping Li

Ping Li, Ph.D.                          Email: pli at richmond.edu
Associate Professor                     http://www.richmond.edu/~pli/
Department of Psychology                Phone: (804) 289-8125 (office)
University of Richmond                          (804) 287-6039 (lab)
Richmond, VA 23173, U.S.A.              Fax:   (804) 287-1905