Phonemic Symbols found

Jon Machtynger jonmach at informix.com
Fri Sep 1 11:04:16 UTC 2000

All,

Many many thanks to all who have responded so quickly.  I have now
found the fonts.  For future information in case anyone is thinking of doing
an FAQ, at least one URL with the downloadable fonts is:

http://www.sil.org/computing/fonts/ipareadme.html

Possibly obvious in hindsight, but then most things are...

Jon

-
| Jon Machtynger (jonmach at informix.com)                     |
| Principal Systems Engineer - Web & Media Asset Mgmt       |
| Informix Software Ltd.                                    |
| 6 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham TW14 8HA, UK         |
| Ph: +44 (020) 8818 1216  or (07801) 684216 (mobile)       |