TRON

Seiko Ono onos at asu.aasa.ac.jp
Sat Sep 2 05:49:21 UTC 2000

2000-09-02
SUBJECT: TRON

Dear Brian and Info-CHILDES,

It may be better not to mention the following,
because it is beyond CHILDES and even the current topic.

However, visit the following URLs
if you are interested in many characters and in handling them:

  http://www.personal-media.co.jp/welcome-e.html
  http://tron.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp/TRON/
  http://tronweb.super-nova.co.jp/homepage.html

I am not a TRON expert.