Spanish acquisition

uccellpa uccellpa at gse.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 11 17:43:36 UTC 2000

Dear colleagues,

We would like to thank all of you who responded to our message, a few months
ago, asking about research on Spanish language acquisition. Your responses
have been extremely helpful. We are working on a comprehensive bibliography of
papers on Spanish language development which we intend to add to the
CHILDES-BIB after we have organized our list. If anyone is interested in the
list of references we are building from the responses to our inquiry, please
send us a note, and we will email you this partial list of references. Our
special thanks to the following colleagues who have replied to our inquiry:

Roger Anderson
Andoni Barreña
Ruth Berman
Claudia Brovetto
Katherine Demuth
Margaret Deuchar
Eliseo Diez-Itza
Virginia M. Gathercole
John Grinstead
Vera Gutierrez-Clellen
Juana Liceras
Susana López-Ornat
Susana Esther Marder
Sonia Mariscal
Ana Pérez-Leroux
M. Adelaida Restrepo
Tetsuya Sano
Eugenia Sebastián
Miquel Serra
Elaine Silliman
Dan Slobin
Helen Smith
William Snyder
Kenneth Wexler
Patricia Zukow-Goldring

We appreciate the interest you expressed in our Spanish acquisition project
and we thank you again for sending us this valuable information.

Rebeca Barriga-Villanueva
Claudia Ordoñez
Beatrice Schnell
Martha Shiro