request for naming test

Victoria Murphy V.A.Murphy at herts.ac.uk
Fri Sep 15 10:12:50 UTC 2000

REQUEST: A SUITABLE NAMING TEST FOR 8-YEAR-OLDS

I am searching for a standardised naming test that will provide naming
age levels for 8 years and above for typically developing children.

The tests that I have considered but are not ideal for my purposes are:
1) BAS which ceilings at 8 years.
2) CELF which measures in terms of semantic knowledge not naming.
3) German test of word finding (GTWF) which does not provide age levels.
4) Masterton & Druks (2000) which does not provide age levels.

Any suggestions for a suitable test would be greatly appreciated.

PLESE EMAIL ME  AT simmone at sbu.ac.uk rather than reply to this address.

Many thanks,

Liz Simmonds
South Bank University