Genie

Adele A. Abrahamsen adele at twinearth.wustl.edu
Wed Sep 27 17:42:53 UTC 2000

I do not have Y2K information on Genie, but you may be interested
to know that there was a Nova show on PBS on Oct 18, 1994 (and
rebroadcast spring 2000) titled "Secret of the Wild Child."
I believe the NY Times reviewed it in 1994.  Not everyone will
like everything about the video, which focused on conflicts
between researchers and others involved with Genie at least
as much as it did on the scientific research and findings.
It can be ordered by calling 800-255-9424.  (And don't be
too impressed at my instant access to these details--the tape
happened to be sitting on my desk, which means its time for a
good desk organizing session.)  Adele Abrahamsen

--
Dr. Adele Abrahamsen
Department of Psychology

Office telephone:  (314) 935-7445
Office location:   New Psychology Building, Room 410B

Email:  adele at twinearth.wustl.edu
Fax:    (314) 935-7588

PNP website:  www.artsci.wustl.edu/~philos/pnp/
Linguistic Studies website:  www.artsci.wustl.edu/~ling/