RA/predoc/postdoc, Rutgers NB

Karin Stromswold karin at xenon.rutgers.edu
Fri Sep 29 15:30:08 UTC 2000

I have an immediate opening in my lab for someone who is
interested in doing research on normal and abnormal acquisition
and processing of language (primarily morphosyntax).  The person
will be involved in all aspects of research, with
responsibilities and salary commensurate with the qualifications of the
candidate.

Because the position is temporary (funded through 6/30/01), the
position is ideal for someone who has recently received or is
about to receive a degree (BA, MA, or PhD) and would like to gain
additional research experience before taking a more permanent
position next fall.  The candidate should have a degree or
research/coursework in linguistics, cognitive science, or
psychology.  Because of the nature of the work, the position is
only open to someone who is a native speaker of English.  The
salary is very competitive, with excellent benefits.

If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please
contact me by email (karin at ruccs.rutgers.edu), phone (732 445-2448),
or regular mail to

Karin Stromswold
Dept of Psychology & Center for Cognitive Science
Rutgers University - New Brunswick
152 Freylinghuysen Road
Piscataway, New Jersey  08854-8020

fax: 732 445 6715

You can learn more about the research we are doing in the lab at
        http://ruccs.rutgers.edu/~karin/stromswold.html
and linked pages.

Best,

Karin Stromswold (karin at ruccs.rutgers.edu)