segmental acquisition & prosody

Sudaporn Sudaporn.L at chula.ac.th
Wed Apr 11 01:38:00 UTC 2001

As I remember, Prof. Ann Peters at University of Hawaii has some research in
this area. I am sure if you get in touch with her, you'll get more
information in this area.
Cheers,
Sudaporn Luksaneeyanawin
Centre for Research in Speech and Language processing
Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.