2005

Brian MacWhinney macwhinn at hku.hk
Fri Jun 8 07:18:58 UTC 2001

Dear Info-CHILDES,

  The IASCL (International Association for the Study of Child Language)
Executive Committee recently evaluated three excellent proposals for hosting
the triennial meeting in the year 2005.  The proposals came from Reading
(England), Jyväskylä (Finland), and Berlin (Germany). Many of you also
provided helpful input which I relayed to the Executive Committee. Because
all of these sites were so attractive, it was difficult to make a choice,
but we finally selected the proposal from Berlin.  So please mark your
mental calendars for 2005 in late July for a lively IASCL meeting in Berlin.
Thanks again to all three sites for an excellent set of proposals.

--Brian MacWhinney