Language acquisition

Annette Karmiloff-Smith a.karmiloff-smith at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 19:03:41 UTC 2001

I have had several emails from people asking one of two questions:
1. when is the paperback edition of the book (below) coming out as
they wish to use it for courses
2. when is the book to be published in Europe (it came out in the US
a couple of months ago)

Harvard Uni Press tell me that they are pressing to bring out a
paperback earlier than is usual but can give me no precise date yet.
The hardback will be published tomorrow in the UK and the rest of Europe.