request

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Fri Mar 16 21:09:45 UTC 2001

I have an undergraduate student who is looking at overextension of lexical
terms in young children (18 mos.-30 mos. or so), such as 'doggy' for all
four-legged critters or 'ball' for all round things.  He has the standard
textbook and journal references, but he'd like to know if anyone has done,
or knows of, more recent research in this area.  I'll pass your references
on to him, or you can write to him at the cc'ed address above.  Thanks in
advance!