Bilingual acquisition

Kristine Bentzen kristinebentzen at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:47:47 UTC 2001

Dear all -

I'm planning to do a PhD on language mixing in bilingual first language
acquisition (BFLA), and I'm currently looking for literature on
English/Norwegian BFLA. I'm aware of the work done by Elizabeth Lanza, but
could anyone direct me to any other sources that I should check out?

I'm also interested in work done on monolingual first language acquisition
of Norwegian, especially focusing on the acquisition of verb placement. I
know of some studies done on the acquisition of verb placement in Swedish
(Lynn Santelmann, Christer Platzack), but what about Norwegian?

I would be most grateful for any responses!

Best,
Kristine Bentzen
English Department
University of Tromsoe