definitions

Ann Dowker ann.dowker at psy.ox.ac.uk
Sat May 26 14:45:50 UTC 2001

C. Johnson and J. M. Anglin: Qualitative developments in the content and
form of children's definitions; Journal of Speech and Hearing Research,
1995, 38, 612-639

M.A. Nippold: Defining abstract entities: development in pre-adolescents,
adolescents and young adults; Journal of Speech, Language and Hearing
Research, 1999, 42, 473-481

S. Skwarchuk and J. M. Anglin: Expression of superordinates in children's
word definitions; Journal of Educational Psychology, 1997, 89, 298-308

R. Watson: Relevance and definition; Journal of Child Language, 1995, 22,
211-222

I hope these are of some use,

Ann