South African languages

Katherine Demuth Katherine_Demuth at Brown.edu
Mon Nov 26 17:54:52 UTC 2001

Hi Elise -

Susan Susman, at the University of Witwatersrand, has written  on the
acquisition of Zulu (IsiZulu), and she and I have an article on an
language delayed Zulu-learning child.  In addition, Susan is working
on materials for norming Zulu acquisition.

Sandile Gxilishe, at the University of Cape Town, is currently
working on the acquisition of Xhosa.

In addition, I have many articles  on the acquisition of closely
related Sesotho.

Best,
Katherine

--