Nellish

George Allen alleng at pilot.msu.edu
Sun Sep 2 23:48:19 UTC 2001

Dear Colleagues,

In my phonetics class I would like to refer to Nellish, the language
invented by Jodie Foster and her screenwriter for her character in the 1994
movie "Nell".  Has there been a serious treatment of Nellish in the
literature?  I could find nothing in the linguistlist archives and very
little even in a full Google web search.

Thanks very much for any information you can point me to.

George D. Allen <alleng at msu.edu>
Michigan State University College of Nursing
A230 Life Sciences Bldg., E. Lansing MI 48824-1317
Voice: (517) 353-5976; Fax: (517) 353-9553

"What am I on? I'm on my bike six hours a day.
  What are you on?"  -- Lance Armstrong