oops

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Tue Sep 4 19:33:54 UTC 2001

Dear Info-CHILDES,
  It appears that I accidentally hit the send button in the middle of
composing my last message without finishing the message.  The message was
intended just to say that Karla Jusczyk, Peter's daughter, had compiled a
set of memorials to Peter that she presented at the funeral. I will attempt
to contact her to see if parts of them should be included in the IASCL
newsletter.  Also, Les Cohen tells me that may be a special issue of
Cognition dedicated to Peter, as well as an article in JML.

--Brian MacWhinney