Fwd: China Adopt & Delayed Speech

Lynn Santelmann santelmannl at pdx.edu
Thu Sep 27 04:07:06 UTC 2001

This spring I posted a query from a colleague who was concerned that her
2-year-old daughter from China was not saying much at all. We received many
helpful responses from people on the list-serve, and so I thought I would
share with you (with her permission) this update that I just received. It's
nice to know that the information we provided was helpful and reassuring.

Lynn Santelmann

Lynn Santelmann
Assistant Professor
Department of Applied Linguistics