e-copies of my monograph

Ann Peters ann at hawaii.edu
Wed Apr 10 19:03:16 UTC 2002

Since I have had several requests for copies of my 1983 monograph (The
Units of Language Acquisition), I had better do a little explaining and
maybe ask for some help.
First, I am happy to send it to anybody. The problems are as follows:
1. it is kind of big to send as an attachment: 2.4 Meg (7 files). I guess
I could compress it. but I am not "techie" enough to know how to do that,
and recipients would have to be able to uncompress it. Any suggestions?
2. After I retrieved the copyright from CUP I had it scanned in to a
computer. I have done some reformatting and also run a spellcheck to look
for scanner errors, but there may still be some. Also, since the
pagination is not the same, the indexes are not accurate, so they are not
included.
If anyone can help solve the transmission problem I am still ready to send
it out.
ann

Dr. Ann M. Peters, Professor
Department of Linguistics
University of Hawai`i               email: ann at hawaii.edu
1890 East West Road, Rm 569         phone: 808 956-3241
Honolulu, HI  96822                 fax:   808 956-9166
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~ann/