counting words

Zehava Weizman zweizman at post.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 18 05:35:14 UTC 2002

Phillis,

To  limit the analysis to certain number of words spoken by the child
for example,
the command is:

freq +t*CHI +z100w filename.cha	=> analyze the first 100 words only
freq +t*CHI +z200w filename.cha	=> analyze the first 200 words only
freq +t*CHI +z400w filename.cha	=> analyze the first 400 words only

=> it generates an alphabetical list of the first 100 words used by
the target child along with the frequency with which these words
occur in the transcript (filename.cha).

Hope this is helpful.

Zehava Weizman