Madison program

Jon Miller miller at waisman.wisc.edu
Mon Apr 29 16:21:34 UTC 2002

Susan,
The program will be posted by the end of the week, baring any unforeseen
problems.  Due to the excellent response to the call for papers, this
process has taken us a bit longer than expected.  There will be almost 600
papers and posters on the program and more than 40 symposia, plus plenary
talks each day.  The program will be listed by time and topic to aid in
your review.  The Web site does have contact information, under the "Who
are we" button,  select "contact us".  Everyone should have heard from us
about your submissions, if not, please contact us immediately.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Madison for a very exciting meeting.
Cheers,jon

At 10:46 AM 4/27/2002 -0700, Susan Ervin-Tripp wrote:
>I have been looking regularly at the fancy website for the
>IASCL program in Madison in July, in the hopes of finding an
>on-line program such as other organizations use. Such a program
>can be set up whenever papers are accepted.  I can find
>neither a program, which would help participants select their
>travel schedule in terms of which papers they want to hear,
>or even an online feedback address to express this concern.
>Hence this broadcast complaint.  It is getting late.
>
>Susan Ervin-Tripp

Jon F. Miller, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Communicative Disorders