dyslexics subgroups

Ann Dowker ann.dowker at psy.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 12 13:13:55 UTC 2002

You may be interested in the following paper:

S. Stodhart and C. Hulme: A comparison of phonological skills in children
with reading comprehension difficulties and children with word decoding
difficulties; Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 1995, 36,
399-408.

There are also papers by Jane Oakhill and by Kate Nation that may be of
interest.

Ann