Looking for French CHILDES recordings desperately

Olivier Crouzet olivier.crouzet at free.fr
Thu Jan 10 16:01:30 UTC 2002

Dear all,

As part of an ongoing HFSP project entitled 'Multiple-Cue Integration in
Language Acquisition: Mechanisms and Neural Correlates'
(http://cnl.psych.cornell.edu/mcila) directed by Morten Christiansen (USA)
and including teams from the UK (Nick Chater), Japan (Mieko Ogura) and
France (Peter Ford Dominey), we are looking for recordings of the French
corpora available in the CHILDES database. Our aim is to perform phonemic
transcriptions of the adult speech along with temporal alignment of
markers and acoustic signal analyses (duration, intonation, ...). We are
interested in the monolingual French corpora (Leveille, Champaud, Rondal,
Montreal).

We are looking for any type of available recordings (audio or video tapes,
analogic or digital format) and could do with sparse data. If someone has
got any information with respect to where these may be accessed, please
let us know.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Yours sincerely.
Olivier Crouzet