I need information about prelocutive deafness and dementia

Sergio Enmanuel Cabrera Carrete elmodi72 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 18:15:23 UTC 2002

Dear colleagues; my name is Sergio E. Cabrera, and i´m an educative
psychologist from Spain. My speciality is deafness and aging. Now my partner
and me are working in a specific program, cognitive stimulation or memories
programs with deaf people( more than 70 years old). But we have a lot of
problems because we haven´t information about dementia and the relation with
deaf people. We want general information about memories programs, cognitive
stimulation, Alzheimer, Pick etc. Thank you very much, and my e-mail is :
elmodi72 at hotmail.com.